Samantha M. Wesley
Samantha joined Porcello Law Offices in May of 2018. Samantha received her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Economics from University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Samantha is easily able to jump into a case and pick out the important points to assist her clients. She is an effective and tenacious advocate. She understands that the process can be overwhelming and emotional, Samantha always makes sure that her clients are comfortable and informed at every step.
Prior to joining Porcello Law Offices, Samantha completed an internship at Northeast Legal Aid working with domestic violence victims, and she most recently completed an internship at the Middlesex Probate and Family Court as an Honors Judicial Intern. Samantha, also, used to work for LexisNexis teaching students how to efficiently and effectively complete legal research.
Areas of Practice:
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Massachusetts, 2019
- LexisNexis, Associate, August 2017-May 2019
- Middlesex Probate and Family Court, Intern, January 2018 – April 2018
- Ford and Marino, Law Clerk, July 2017 – January 2018
- Northeast Legal Aid, Intern, June 2017 – August 2017
- Law Office of Jenny Daniell, Legal Assistant, September 2014 – December 2015