Lindsey A. Dulkis Patten
Lindsey received her J.D., cum laude, from New England School of Law and her B.A. in Psychology and Criminal Justice, cum laude, from the University of Connecticut.
As a Senior Associate at Porcello Law Offices, Lindsey makes regular court appearances at the Essex Probate and Family Court and in other courts throughout the Commonwealth. She is also on the Attorney Referral Panel for the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center and is the Treasurer of the Salem Bar Association.
Lindsey takes a very practical approach to the practice of law and always tries to focus on an amicable solution to any problems presented. She understands that individuals dealing with family law issues are often very emotional and sometimes overwhelmed by the process. As a result, she always takes the time to explain the legal process to her clients and involve them every step of the way.
Prior to joining Porcello Law Offices, Lindsey worked as a Paralegal in a Boston law firm and also interned with the Essex County District Attorney’s Office, the Connecticut General Assembly, and the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office.
In addition to being dedicated to her clients and building a successful law practice, Lindsey is highly involved in youth and high school athletics, and is a proud wife and mother.
Areas of Practice
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Childrens’ Rights
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Juvenile Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Massachusetts, 2009
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. cum laude – 2009
- Honors: New England Scholar – 2009
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Paralegal Certificate – 2003
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. cum laude – 2003
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Volunteer Moot Trial Court Judge for Legal Research & Writing, New England School of Law, 2009 – Present
Honors and Awards
- New England Scholar- New England School of Law, 2009
- Shaw Scholarship Award Winner, Peabody Historic Society, 2008
- New England Scholar- University of Connecticut, 2003
Past Employment Positions
- Rindler Morgan, P.C., Paralegal, 2003 – 2006